Vizio dispatched Manna 3/26/2013 to pickup a TV to deliver to Smyrna,GA However as of today 03/29 the TV is still sitting on Vizio shipping dock.Spoke to Manna customer service who seem to feel this is the Norm for Manna.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND POOR SHIPPING CO.

I would not recommend this shipping company to anyone, and wish that any company using Manna to ship their products to stop using them.I have worked in both distribution and also customer service, and this type of service is unacceptable and feel that anyone this type of poor service should not exist.

Had an Experience with Manna Distribution Services?

Comments

MannaDS
Lone Tree, Colorado, United States #630243
Manna Distribution Services Verified Representative

Our system indicates that we were waiting on confirmation if the product was indeed picked up and it looks like we dropped the ball on this one.Please contact me and let me see what I can do to regain your trust.

We've built a good reputation over 22 years in business and we want to keep it that way. Of course, no company is perfect, and sad to say, we do make mistakes. That doesn't mean that we don't have a desire to fix them.

Call me and let's resolve this.Pat Murphy, Customer Service Director, 877-626-6249 PSMurphy@manna.com