Just trying to get a delivery date was nearly impossible. They supposedly only deliver to my "area" on Tues. & Thurs. There were supposed to be two people (per Manna's own shipping document) to deliver my TV, but only one showed up. Arrived very late at night, many hours past the delivery window. Unboxed the TV, and the entire front of the screen was smashed, starting with a "web" of cracks in the top left corner of the screen. Obvious it had been dropped on that corner. Not surprising since Manna had one person handling a large, heavy box that was intended to be handled by two people.

Cancelled my original order with B&H Photo (where I purchased the TV), disputed the credit card charge for the TV, and am still waiting for Manna to pick up the damaged TV (supposedly today). I like B&H Photo, but unless/until they dump Manna as their shipping/freight company, I'll never purchase from them again.

Repurchased TV from Amazon.com -- paid a little more, but at least I won't have to deal with delivery hassles and a smashed $1,200+ TV.

Review about: Manna Distribution Services Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Manna Distribution Services?

Comments

MannaDS
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #610897
Manna Distribution Services Verified Representative

Believe it or not, where you live does make a difference on who quickly we can deliver a product.Most of our local delivery agents or good, hard working people who just want to do a good job like most of us.

They don't avoid going to certain locales; it just has to make economic sense for them, so they limit out-of-the-way or hard-to-reach destinations to fewer delivery days in an effort to maximize their loads, reduce their carbon footprints, and hopefully not lose money on the delivery. I'm very sorry if this was an inconvenience to you and I'd like to discuss it with you.

Please feel free to reach out to me: Pat Murphy, psmurphy@manna.com, or my direct line is 877 626 6249 x 2068.I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.