Waiting on replacement TV from Vizio delivery was scheduled between 5 and 9 this evening had to arrange for someone to be at my home because of job. No show no call from Mana. Sounds like from other reviews here I will be lucky to get my TV in the next two weeks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of manna distribution services appliances delivery. Manna Distribution Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned manna distribution services appliances delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Manna Distribution Services.

Had an Experience with Manna Distribution Services?

Comments

Bridge City, Texas, United States #1186744

I was told by vizio that the TV swap would take no more than 6 days.....that was June 24th....now it's July 18th and I am still calling, waiting, calling waiting.....extremely frustrated that my 5 month old TV quit working and they don't seem to care at all that someone spent $1100, and has nothing to show for it.