Manna Distribution Services - terrible delivery
Manna only delivers to my suburban location once per week. I received text message and e-mail confirmations of shipment and another confirmation the morning before the scheduled delivery. All confirmed delivery date and time was on schedule. THE NIGHT BEFORE delivery at 935 PM I received a call that the delivery would be impossible as it was still 2 states away. WTF!
Oh, also I was told on the phone they'd known for 2 days that the delivery timeline was impossible due to prior delays.
I scheduled another delivery, by phone, for my next availability when I would be able to take leave from work for their terrible 4-hour window. I received a call back, "oops that's a holiday we can't deliver then either."
Finally I was able to arrange for family to receive the shipment. When it did finally arrive, several of the bed set components were obviously damaged before the boxes. the were even opened. delivery truck men (sub-contracted by Manna) actually commented, "It looks like they put a fork lift through it"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Onewayfurniture Com American Drew Tribecca Bookcas
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."