Manna Distribution Services - terrible delivery
Manna only delivers to my suburban location once per week. I received text message and e-mail confirmations of shipment and another confirmation the morning before the scheduled delivery. All confirmed delivery date and time was on schedule. THE NIGHT BEFORE delivery at 935 PM I received a call that the delivery would be impossible as it was still 2 states away. WTF!
Oh, also I was told on the phone they'd known for 2 days that the delivery timeline was impossible due to prior delays.
I scheduled another delivery, by phone, for my next availability when I would be able to take leave from work for their terrible 4-hour window. I received a call back, "oops that's a holiday we can't deliver then either."
Finally I was able to arrange for family to receive the shipment. When it did finally arrive, several of the bed set components were obviously damaged before the boxes. the were even opened. delivery truck men (sub-contracted by Manna) actually commented, "It looks like they put a fork lift through it"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Onewayfurniture Com American Drew Tribecca Bookcas
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."