Manna Distribution Services - terrible delivery
Manna only delivers to my suburban location once per week. I received text message and e-mail confirmations of shipment and another confirmation the morning before the scheduled delivery. All confirmed delivery date and time was on schedule. THE NIGHT BEFORE delivery at 935 PM I received a call that the delivery would be impossible as it was still 2 states away. WTF!
Oh, also I was told on the phone they'd known for 2 days that the delivery timeline was impossible due to prior delays.
I scheduled another delivery, by phone, for my next availability when I would be able to take leave from work for their terrible 4-hour window. I received a call back, "oops that's a holiday we can't deliver then either."
Finally I was able to arrange for family to receive the shipment. When it did finally arrive, several of the bed set components were obviously damaged before the boxes. the were even opened. delivery truck men (sub-contracted by Manna) actually commented, "It looks like they put a fork lift through it"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Onewayfurniture Com American Drew Tribecca Bookcas
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."