Manna has been trying to send me a replacement TV for the last 3 weeks. Every week, I get an email + SMS + Voice mail about scheduling the delivery. Then I get a call from their office saying that they could not trace the TV. Then another call, that they found the TV, but could not collect it from the dock. Same story, every week...

I am still waiting for the replacement TV from Vizio...

Avoid Manna Distribution at any cost...

A word of advice to Vizio - stop using Manna Distribution, unless you want to get a lot of negative reviews.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. amishbhavsar stated that there is a room for improvement of change of delivery time and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of tv shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Manna Distribution Services needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tv shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Manna Distribution Services.

Had an Experience with Manna Distribution Services?

Comments

The EXACT same thing has been happening to me.For the second day they have told me that they would be delivering a replacement Vizio TV between noon and 4pm.

The first day I took off work and sat at my house until 6pm. They showed up at 6:30. Keep in mind I called them 3 times between 3:30 and 5:15. The last call the person told that they could not tell me if the deliver people were even going to show up.

Today, I took off again for a noon to 4 delivery. I called around 3ish and they said that they would contact the delivery driver and call me back. They didn't. I called at 4:30 and they now say that I was not really scheduled for a delivery - even though they sent me an email saying I was scheduled.

Now they have called and said it would be delivered Friday.Anyone want to take bets that I won't have a tv Friday?