Manna Distribution Services - TV Frame slighlty Bent, Very hard to notice unless you go very close to it

35 of 77 Manna Distribution Services reviews

I bought Samsung TV for 6584.95.Manna Gave me delivery date so i took a day off from work.

Manna used third party to deliver my TV (75inches). It was suppose to be delivered by 2 people 2 threshold. One guy delivered my TV in white mini van, now how do you expect this one guy to pick up my 75inches long TV. He also delivered 60inches TV to somebody else right before my delivery and he said it was sitting on top my TV.

I notice that my TV upper left corner front frame is slightly bent, Very hard to notice unless you go close to it and cause of that since its edge lit TV so i am having black uniformity problem when i watch any black scene movies. (edge lit lights are more brighter than rest of the corner). Samsung do not cover any shipping damages under warranty. I did took that pictures of guy the way he delivered the TV.

I filed a complaint to manna why i had one guy delivered my TV and they said because i changed the delivery date which i never did, than manna was like well that's what the third party who delivered you TV told us.(***). I told manna who is responsible for this TV now. Samsung do not cover warranty if its shipping damages. So Now you should be responsible for my 6584.95 TV.

How would you like to take care of that? Manna when we delivered any product we are not responsible for any damage either. So i was like i can prove it that it wasn't delivered right. I took some pictures.

They were like we are still not responsible. bottom line when you use manna and when some thing goes bad they just flat out try to get rid of you instead of solve the problem.

Its very unprofessional company.I will post delivery pictures.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tv
Review category
Shipping
review #519999 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Manna Distribution Services? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
35 of 77 Manna Distribution Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.