Thomaston, Maine

From reading everyone else complaints they all seem pretty close to the same, my TV stopped working on July 7th I contacted Vizo on the 8th to have a replacement TV sent. Now 20 days later finally the day of delivery has come, took the day off from work only to find out that the TV never made it on their truck.

After getting the run around with Manna and having to wait over an hour just to get a call back I was informed that I would have to wait until the next time they were going to make a trip in that area and that they would let me know the day before what time they would be there. So because the work I do is all scheduled and I am unable to just tell work that I might need the morning off or I might need the afternoon off I will be forced to take another entire day off losing even more money.

So in closing thank you Manna for nothing. If you have the choice of what shipping company I would highly recommend that you find a different company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of change of delivery time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of manna distribution services appliances delivery and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Manna Distribution Services needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned manna distribution services appliances delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Manna Distribution Services.

Comments