Horrible customer service. 1st scheduled appointment for delivery was August 5th. A representative called Thursday, August 4th at night to reschedule due to delays. We agreed to reschedule for Monday, August 8th between 8-12. At 12:00 PM, I called as nothing was delivered. The rep put me on hold to speak to the driver--when she got back to me, she said the driver was delayed from another delivery and would be there within an hour.

At 3:00 PM, I called back AGAIN since nothing was delivered. The rep put me on hold for 30 minutes to finally tell me that the driver forgot to load the product on the truck! As compensation, the rep offered me $25! Even after I explained that the whole day was wasted as I took off work. That was all he can offer...

We again rescheduled for Tuesday, August 9th 8-12. Surprise, surprise...nothing was delivered! I called yet again to find out of another delay and after arguing with the rep, she offered $50.

Apparently, my time and lost wages is of no importance to this company. Not even an apology was given by your reps. Not even a call with an update each time it was late!

Horrible service. I will never use this company again and will be sure to share my review online.

Review about: Manna Distribution Services Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Manna Distribution Services?

Comments